Addiction is a chronic disease that affects millions of people. Deciding to seek professional addiction treatment is a courageous choice that positively affects every aspect of a person’s life. Unfortunately, one common reason preventing people from pursuing drug rehab is that they fear insurance won’t cover treatment, and the out-of-pocket costs can be daunting. At Sophros Recovery, Beacon is one of the many insurances we accept.
Sophros Recovery partners with Beacon drug rehab coverage in Florida to provide addiction treatment for anyone who qualifies. Beacon’s outstanding team works with Sophros to help people seeking treatment verify their insurance to receive the best addiction treatment at Sophros Recovery.
Beacon Health Insurance Can Help Pay for Rehab
A company like Beacon is a great option for those searching for comprehensive health plans offering excellent benefits for substance use disorder.
When seeking a drug rehab center that accepts Beacon drug rehab coverage, the easiest method is to contact the rehab center of interest directly.
Some of the critical benefits of contacting rehab centers directly regarding Beacon insurance benefits are:
- Calling rehab centers allows people to assess the program they’re interested in, ask other questions, and choose the program that best meets their needs. When a person is empowered to choose a rehab center, it allows for focus on the programs with therapeutic approaches, amenities, and activities that resonate.
- Another benefit of calling a rehab center to discuss Beacon drug rehab coverage is that it is a faster method than contacting the insurance company directly. In addition, a representative from the rehab facility can confirm whether or not they accept Beacon in just a few minutes. In contrast, the process is more convoluted when contacting Beacon instead.
Optimizing Substance Use Disorder Treatment Coverage with Beacon Health Insurance
Beacon Health Insurance offers excellent substance use disorder and mental health benefits. These benefits can deeply offset the out-of-pocket costs of addiction treatment and related care. Exploring these benefits and talking with the rehab center of your choice directly about implementing them can make a significant difference in keeping rehab accessible and affordable.
Sophros Recovery Insurance Providers
Deciding to enter rehab is courageous, and insurance coverage shouldn’t be an obstacle. However, it can be very challenging to understand insurance language and its various forms unless a person works in the medical insurance industry. The barriers to the insurance verification process may even drive some people to give up on their recovery goals.
The admissions team at Sophros Recovery eases the insurance process by guiding people through the language and forms so they can receive the high-quality addiction treatment they need and deserve.
The following list outlines insurers that partner with Sophros. Please note that coverage options may still be available if an insurance company is not listed.
- Florida Blue (BCBS)
- Bright Health
- Most commercial carriers (on a case-by-case basis)
Treatment Programs at Sophros Recovery
Sophros Recovery is an outpatient center that offers 12-step programs and alternatives to the 12-step model. Their many addiction treatment programs and resources include:
- Evening options
- 12-step and non-12-step programs (ranging from AA to SMART recovery)
- A holistic approach
- Medication-assisted treatment (inc. suboxone)
- Case management
- Alumni support
- Virtual opportunities or hybrid virtual/live options
- Extensive family support
- Comprehensive aftercare
- Veteran-specific programming
Contact Sophros Recovery directly to learn more about their addiction treatment programs by calling 904.760.4295 today.
Sophros and Beacon Are Partners in Recovery
At Sophros, we can answer your questions about using insurance benefits to pay for rehab and help you navigate the path to recovery. We are proud to partner with a broad array of insurance providers to be a Florida drug rehab coverage leader. Contact our friendly staff today to learn more about Sophros Recovery and whether we accept your insurance plan. The process only takes a few minutes.
Take the first step on your recovery journey today by reaching out to our outstanding Sophros Recovery team. Connect with us by calling 904.760.4295 to begin the insurance verification process.