At Sophros Recovery, we know that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating substance use disorder. This is why the Sophros team offers a broad range of outpatient addiction treatment programs, each of which aims to give our clients the tools they need to achieve genuine, long-term recovery.
Most individuals struggling with drug and alcohol addiction find it difficult to admit to others – or even to themselves – that they need help. There are many reasons that this is the case. Addiction is a medical condition that develops gradually over time. As such, a person might not realize that they have progressed from recreational use into full-blown addiction until their habit is something that they can no longer control. In other cases, an individual senses that they have a problem but feels they can control it. And in still other cases, they are well aware of their addiction issues but don’t know where to turn.
Whichever is your case, Sophros can help. Our personalized addiction treatment programs and assistance with co-occurring mental health concerns are designed to get you or your loved one on the path to healing wherever you are on your recovery journey.
Do I Need An Addiction Treatment Program?
If you are not sure whether you or someone close to you would benefit from professional addiction treatment, you can begin by asking the following questions:
- When you try to stop or reduce your consumption of drugs or alcohol, do you experience withdrawal symptoms?
- Have you experienced adverse consequences related to your drug or alcohol use at school or work?
- Does acquiring, using, and recovering from drugs or alcohol take up a significant amount of time?
- Have you engaged in risky behavior while using drugs or alcohol, like driving under the influence or engaging in unsafe sex?
- Have you experienced mood swings or personality changes?
- Have you been through an addiction treatment program before but have relapsed?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol to help manage a mental health concern like depression, anxiety, or PTSD?
If you or someone you care about can answer “yes” to any of the above, it is worth learning more about the addiction treatment programs in Jacksonville, FL.
The Four Pillars of Our Addiction Treatment Programs
At Sophros Recovery, our programming is based on four simple but effective ideas.
- Therapy – The foundation of our addiction treatment programs is individual and group therapy aimed at helping you come to terms with and manage your addictive behaviors.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – MAT is a highly effective, evidence-based complement to the range of therapeutic treatment modalities offered at Sophros.
- Case management / Life skills – During your time at Sophros, we will help you identify, assess, and coordinate the resources that you need after our care is complete. These resources could include ongoing treatment needs, living situation, finances, job opportunities, or other factors critical to your success in recovery. Success in recovery is about setting the right conditions, and we will help you with that process.
- Alumni support – We understand that recovery does not end when your time in our programs is over. This is why we offer a robust array of alumni activities and support that will last a lifetime. This includes SMART Recovery, SMART Friends and Family, mindfulness groups, peer recovery support, and regular gatherings.
Our Levels of Care
Sophros Recovery is an outpatient addiction treatment center. Because our clients do not live at our facility, they have the flexibility to continue working or attending school. Our outpatient model also allows our clients to put what they are learning as they recover into practice in the real world every day. Finally, not being bound by a residential treatment program allows our clients to develop a strong social support network among family, friends, and coworkers – where it matters most. Among the specific outpatient addiction treatment programs we offer are:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – In this level of care, clients attend our center for full-day treatment but return home or to a sober living space at the end of the day. Our PHP offers the same level of treatment that you would find in a residential program.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Our IOP is one of the most flexible addiction treatment programs in that treatment can be built around your schedule, allowing you to fulfill the responsibilities of work or school while receiving high-quality, intensive care.
- Outpatient program (OP) – The OP at Sophros provides patients with the support they need while offering more independence than the more intensive programs described above. In our outpatient program, you will participate in group and individual therapy while learning how to avoid triggers and practice your coping skills in the outside world.
If you feel that outpatient care in our Jacksonville addiction treatment programs might be right for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to our intake team today.
Learn More at Sophros Recovery Today
Outpatient care in addiction treatment programs like the ones at Sophros is not right for everyone. But if you are ready to start – or continue – your recovery journey, the time to act is now.
Reach out to Sophros Recovery today at 904.760.4295 or connect with us online to learn more.