Benzos, also known as benzodiazepines, is a prescription sedative that is highly addictive. People across the country find themselves stuck in the endless cycle of benzo addiction. Most people battling benzo addiction will require the support of a team of addiction specialists and therapists.
If you or a loved one seek a benzo addiction rehab in Jacksonville, FL, look no further than Sophros Recovery. Our substance abuse treatment programs are here to support clients in regaining their lives. Contact our Sophros Recovery team by completing our online form or calling 904.760.4295 to begin your journey to wellness.
What Are Symptoms of Benzo Addiction?
One of the reasons that people become addicted to benzo is its calming effect. In time, a person using benzos will need to take a greater volume to achieve their desired high. In addition, people will need to spend time retrieving, using, and recovering from its use. Finally, users’ ability to remain responsible to their families and communities will become impaired.
Yet, people addicted to benzos face symptoms that are physical, psychological, and in some cases, behavioral. Some signs that your loved one needs to participate in a benzo addiction rehab include:
- Physical weakness
- Blurry vision
- Poor judgment
- Impaired thinking
- Constant doctor shopping
- Mood swings
- Participating in risky behavior
Benefits of Using a Benzo Addiction Rehab in Jacksonville, FL
Our Sophros Recovery team proudly provides an outpatient benzo addiction treatment program in Jacksonville, FL. There are many benefits to participating in a program that is holistic and based on mindfulness practices. Some of these benefits include:
- We are offering flexible treatment options. We understand that as an outpatient program, we need to provide an open schedule to meet the needs of our clients. We offer eventing meetings for working adults. We also offer the option of virtual or hybrid meetings for people as a result of COVID-19.
- We are supporters of 12-step and non-12 step programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous and SMART. We believe that partnering with these programs is providing the ultimate support to our clients.
- We believe in a holistic approach to recovery that embodies the whole person. As such, we provide individual therapy, group therapy, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), case management, and alumni support.
- We also emphasize familial support. Your family has been dramatically affected by your addiction to benzo. Just as you need counseling and assistance as you navigate your recovery, they do too.
- We also provide aftercare planning. We do not believe in treating your addiction and ending our relationship. Our clients receive extensive planning to assist them in living sober lives after their treatment ends.
- Since there is a significant military presence in this area, it only makes sense to provide benzo addiction rehab in Jacksonville, FL. Our troops have experienced traumas defending our country that deserve to be treated with care, so we proudly offer our veterans-specific program.
Begin Your Recovery with the Benzo Addiction Treatment Program at Sophros Recovery
If your life is spinning out of control due to your addiction to benzos, it is time to get help. At Sophros Recovery, we are dedicated to supporting people to lead healthy and fulfilled lives free from benzo addiction. Our outpatient treatment program supports people who have completed an inpatient program and are ready to take the next step, which is returning to society and their families. This is not always difficult as addiction is typically a result of mental health conditions such as trauma, anxiety, or depression.
By offering several therapy options, we can support people in our benzo addiction treatment program in Jacksonville, FL, with kindness and support. We develop programs that meet the individual needs of our clients and believe that their recovery success will all happen as a result of being physically and mentally healthy. If you are ready to begin a benzo addiction rehab program in Jacksonville, FL, reach out to our Sophros Recovery team today by calling 904.760.4295 or completing our online form.