Have you ever felt like you can’t just have one drink at a party? Or, after work, do you have to drink to shake off the stress of the day? If you need to drink to relax, you are experiencing alcohol addiction. On the surface, it might seem like this is not harming anyone else. However, you have to think about the behaviors you exhibit when you are drunk. You have to consider who could potentially be hurt if you drive drunk, too. If you or a loved one are struggling with heavy drinking, Sophros Recovery offers substance programs that will place you on the road to recovery.
At Sophros Recovery, our alcohol addiction treatment program in Jacksonville, FL, provides a holistic approach to alcohol addiction rehab that will support you in developing mindfulness and a stronger sense of well-being. We firmly believe that mindfulness will help you with the tools necessary to create your road to recovery. Find out more from our team today by calling 904.760.4295 or completing our online form.
Signs You Might Need Alcohol Addiction Rehab
Often, people believe it is time to seek help if they are drinking all the time. However, there are other signs that alcohol addiction rehab could help you. These signs might include:
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms or cravings when you try to stop your drinking
- Failing to stop or slow down your drinking more than once
- Experiencing specific conditions or health outcomes as a result of drinking
- Spending too much time drinking alcohol or recovering from the effects of alcohol use
- Needing to drink a lot to achieve the emotional impact you desire
- Receiving professional setbacks as a result of your alcohol use
- Fracturing relationships as a result of your drinking
- Failing to meet your familial or professional responsibilities as a result of drinking
Benefits of Alcohol Addiction Rehab in Jacksonville, FL
While many alcohol addiction rehab options exist, Sophros Recovery’s holistic approach to recovery makes us unique. Some benefits of using our outpatient programs include:
- We provide a comprehensive alcohol addiction treatment program in Jacksonville, FL, a blossoming community.
- We support you in your recovery while resuming your daily schedule. Whether you need to meet in the evenings or would rather have virtual sessions, we are here to support you.
- We partner with 12-step and non-12-step programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous and SMART.
- We believe strongly in treating the whole person and offer individual and group therapies as medication-assisted treatment.
- Our holistic approach also includes case management to help outpatient clients have the resources to complete our alcohol addiction rehab program.
- An alumni support program creates a community of clients and former clients committed to sober living.
- Family support in the form of counseling and case management helps the healing process. You are not the only one impacted by your alcohol use. Your family needs help in supporting you. They also need assistance processing their experiences of dealing with alcohol addiction.
- We proudly provide a veterans-specific program. Jacksonville has a significant military presence. As a center focused on the well-being of people needing addiction treatment, we must support people who have defended our country.
Enroll in the Holistic Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program at Sophros Recovery
If you or a loved one is drinking excessively, it’s time to get help. At Sophros Recovery, we offer alcohol addiction rehab in Jacksonville, FL. Our services are more than just alcohol treatment. We focus on the whole person so that people can live happy and healthy lives.
Our team of medical experts, therapists, and support staff will tailor our program to meet your specific needs. Contact us today by filling out our online form or calling 904.760.4295 to achieve a holistic approach to an alcohol addiction treatment program in the Jacksonville, FL, area.